Rankweil & Ingolstadt
July 14th - 15th 2000!
Anna and I left Milano for our crazy weekend in the morning of Friday, July 14th. Little did we know of how many incredible things were going to happen during that day :).
Rankweil was the most incredible gig. We got first row, and then even further... on stage, beside the crew guys :). And then, backstage. All went beyond our expectations.
So, that's why you'll find much more about Rankweil than Ingolstadt here... I know a lot of other badfans were in Ingolstadt so I'm sure they'll provide you with much better reviews of the show :).
Read the full story and see the pics here...
(c)Pics by Roberta DS
As always, I'd like to say Thank You to someone...
- To Thelma...aka Anna of course, for all the laughs and the great time we had :). What an adventure!!! :)
- To everyone we met in Rankweil... Lorena, Frances and everyone in the line... also for translating all the German for us :)).
- Thanks to Angelika and Markus for all their huge help when we were organizing our trip... I'm so sorry we didn't manage to meet! Next time for sure!
- Just in case he ever reads it, I have to thank that Audi crew guy who drove us to the place of the fireworks after the gig in Ingolstadt! You were so kind, danke!
- Very very special thanks to the BA crew guys we met and had a chat with... Toe of course, Manu le chef, Lance, Rick the guitar tech, the sound guy, the wardrobe lady...! Nice to meet ya all!!!
- And of course... thanks heaps to Bryan, Mickey and Keith! For the amazing time we had and for the wonderful music they played. You rule guys!
...Special thanks to a very special 'someone' for the cup of (English) tea and the (Italian) wine backstage... you saved our life ;)! Salute!
Now if you'd like to say anything... please take a look at my Visitor Book and leave a line! I'll always be happy to hear from ya.
Pages written by Roberta DS.
Please send me a line if you have any questions or suggestions.